среда, 7 июля 2010 г.

Hudson Leick nude

I would like to show you some Hudson Leick nude pictures so let me know when you’re ready.

I hope you like some medieval times and all those warriors with knifes and swords because today we are going to talk about this one photo with Hudson on it and believe me, she looks ten times sexier than Lucy Lawless while dressed in Xena. Of course I am aware of that fact that many of you can defend Lucy because she was a sex symbol of 90’s and early 2000’s but I am also ready to defend Hudson as she is surely amazing and deserve our attention. But I don’t want to argue with you and that’s why I suggest you to do it this way. I will tell you how hot she looks on that special pic and you will make your own decision. Deal? Alright then, let’s do it…

She dressed in that outfit with metal protection on it so that makes me feel so horny right now because when I see something gentle like woman wearing such man type clothes this turns me on pretty well.

Of course watching Hudson Leick naked is totally different thing because you can see almost everything. But that reminds me a lesson from anatomy you know. And when you look at her in that Xena outfit you will say “Oh my, she is so hot and wants to look strong” By the way, she smiles there and ready to attacks however to me it looks more like she works as a stripper so there is another one bachelor party where people called her to be as Xena.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий