среда, 7 июля 2010 г.

Jeannie Millar nude

I want to share with you some Jeannie Millar nude photos so if you don’t mind then I will start my review.

You won’t believe what kind of dream I had last night and this is not a joke. Think about it, why would I lie? There is no point, right? By the way, don’t be frustrated as you won’t be bored with my story but even if you feel like this is not what you expected then please, do yourself a favor and watch these pictures of Jeannie that I have prepared for you. Anyhow, let’s do this.

Have you watched 2012? Oh yeah, that’s the kind of thing dreamed me yesterday. I wasn’t watching that movie before I went to bed but I am telling you it was pretty late already. If you don’t fall asleep before midnight then you will have a bad dream for sure. I don’t know why I am telling that kind of thing but this is what all people were telling me when I was a kid.

It was so real that I was all sweat when I got up. The disaster, crush, buildings falling and all the other things were in my awful nightmare. I saw these gigantic waves washing off all things around me and finally they got me and I woke up. It was kind of scary, believe me.

Anyway, that was just a dream, right? So let’s not pay much attention to it and let’s better watch Jeannie Millar naked pictures right here and I am sure you are going to love them.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий