среда, 7 июля 2010 г.

Diana Kauffman nude

Who saw Diana Kauffman nude will appreciate this review as I have got some new pictures of her.
I believe she is from German decent because her last name tells me that. I know that the World War two has ended like 65 years ago and this is not a history lecture, I think you should know this funny story with Don Rickles on Jimmy Kimmel live show. Yeah, he is a veteran of that war and America should pay him a lot of attention. Anyway, it was really funny while he was on that show and to be honest I didn’t know that this old man, a veteran of WW2 can be that much funny.

He was talking to the audience and there was one dude that he made laugh and being confused at the same time. Don asked him if he was Italian or Irish kid and when that dude denied these two ethnicities Don says “Then let me see your papers” Oh, I was laughing so damn hard and the audience as well. He is a great guy and I wish him long years of living.

Anyway, let’s get back to our photo with Diana Kauffman naked on it. To be honest she wears her panties but that doesn’t bother that much on this picture as all what people will say when they see this picture would be like this “Oh man, checkout that huge gorgeous ass man” This is because of her pose that is doggy style there. Oh I wish I was from her back just for two minutes.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий