среда, 7 июля 2010 г.

Courtney Peldon nude

I like to watch photos where I can see Courtney Peldon nude or at least in bikinis… Right after that, I am good to go.

This is a very rare case when I am making a review about the celebrity I don’t really like. Maybe she is a good person, but this is not some kind of website where people discuss your personality only. Hell no, we need some ass, boobs and amazing bodies. I can’t say that today we have that kind of person but Courtney seems to be an idol for many boys and girls, which is exactly why she is included on my list. But right now, let’s do a bit different thing. I am going to describe her and the way she looks on this pic and you will make you decision… Ok, that’s good.

First thing is first and please pay your precious attention to the fact that she is blond and that’s the only kind of thing I like about her. No kidding, I don’t like anything else besides her hair color.

Look how she is dressed. It is awful, this pink tight dress and that ugly thin belt on her waist… Gross. She is turned her back to us so we can see Courtney Peldon ass. But unfortunately there is not much that you can look at because her butt cheeks pretty skinny and I don’t need to tell you that this is something a lot of men don’t like about their women. By the way, there is another thing that suits me about her, she has got a big smile. But it would be ten times better if I was talking about her tits, right?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий